BIOJACK 300 HARVESTER PRO
Developed for the demanding conditions of the first thinning and the production of delimbed logs for energy wood and industry wood.
⌀ 6-22 cm
This harvester head is the result of several years of development in partnership with users. It has a solid and light structure for intensive use.
It is equipped with a saw unit, feed rollers and three delimbing blades. The length measurement is included as standard on the PRO version, with the Logger® control system, and the volume calculation is optional. The saw chain lubrication is automated and works with its dedicated chain oil tank.
Professionals will appreciate the SuperCut 100 saw unit with automatic chain tension.
- Delimbing with 3 blades (1 fix & 2 moving blades)
- Delimbing and feeding with 2 feed rollers
- Chainsaw cutting (SuperCut 100) with automatic chain saw tensioner
- Length measurement as standard
- Optional volume data control and diameter measurement
- Display controller Logger®, module and set of manual commands in the cabin
- 3 hydraulic lines (pressure, return, leakage oil), 1 electric cable CAN bus (15 m, supplied)
- Base machine: tractor, excavator (max. 9 t)