ENERGY WOOD GRAPPLE 180 FOR LOADERS
Light and compact package even for challenging tasks
3-in-1: Cutting, delimbing, and loading
A Biojack 180 energy wood grapple is an excellent tool for primary thinning, felling of trees in problem areas, clearing away windthrow, and harvesting energy timber. In municipal applications the grapple can be used, for instance, for clearing roadsides and parks. Thanks to the movable blade, felling and loading can both be performed without any special modifications. There is no need to remove the blade for loading; in the loading position it is securely stowed away inside the frame. Installation is easy and swift; no additional hydraulics is required, other than a pressure and a return hose. The technical features of this Biojack grapple ensure that stumps are cut low and that the cutting result is smooth.
The Biojack 180 energy wood grapple is fitted with delimbing grapples as standard. Timber dries better and, the quality of wood chips is more uniform. The Biojack 180 energy wood grapple is also available with accumulating grapples (E-kit, with wireless control as standard), which can also be retrofitted. The accumulating grapples can be used to gather several stems at a time, without having to load them, or move them onto a stack in between. Moreover, the energy wood grapple is also available with brushwood grapples and normal grapples.
- 3-in-1: Cutting, delimbing, and loading
- for primary thinning, felling of trees in problem areas, clearing away windthrow, and harvesting energy timber, clearing of roadsides and parks
- moving blade
- delimbing by moving the grapple along the trunk
- no additional hydraulics is required, other than a pressure and a return hose
- flexible work cycle
- delimbing grapple fitted as standard, trees can be limbed before cutting
- available with accumulating grapples, brushwood grapples, or normal grapples
- base machine: forwarders, tractors, trucks