ENERGY WOOD GRAPPLE 300 FOR EXCAVATORS
Light and compact tree shear even for challenging tasks
3-in-1: Cutting, delimbing, and loading
A Biojack 300 energy wood grapple is an excellent tool for primary thinning, felling of trees in problem areas, clearing away windthrow, and harvesting energy timber. In municipal applications the grapple can be used, for instance, for clearing roadsides and parks. Due to the movable blade, felling and loading can both be performed without any special modifications. There is no need to remove the blade for loading; in the loading position it is securely stowed away inside the frame. Installation is easy and swift; no additional hydraulics is required, other than a pressure and a return hose. The technical features of this Biojack grapple ensure that stumps are cut low and that the cutting result is smooth.
The Biojack 300 energy wood grapple is fitted with delimbing grapples as standard. Timber dries better and, the quality of wood chips is more uniform. The Biojack 300 energy wood grapple is also available with a accumulating grapples (E-kit) with wireless control as standard, and top grapples (EG-kit), which can also be retrofitted. The accumulating grapples can be used to gather several stems at a time, without having to load them, or move them onto a stack in between. The top grapples allow holding even a larger trunk vertical, and to lower it safely onto the ground, e.g. in close proximity to buildings or power lines. Moreover, the energy wood grapple is also available with brushwood grapples and normal grapples.
- 3-in-1: Cutting, delimbing, and loading
- for primary thinning, felling of trees in problem areas, clearing away windthrow, and harvesting energy timber, clearing of roadsides and parks
- moving blade
- delimbing by moving the grapple along the trunk
- no additional hydraulics is required, other than a pressure and a return hose
- flexible workflow
- delimbing grapple fitted as standard, trees can be limbed before cutting
- available with top grapples, which can hold even a larger trunk vertical
- available with accumulating grapples, brushwood grapples, or normal grapples
- available with the following excavator couplings: S40, S45, S50, S60, S70, S80 and NTP10
- base machine: excavators, telescopic handlers
See videos about this product
Available with the following features and accessories
The EG-kit, i.e. the top grapples make it possible to hold even a larger trunk vertical, and to lower it safely onto the ground, e.g.
No electric wire, easy 360° rotation! Radio control from the cabin.
The accumulation grapples (E-kit) can be used to gather several stems at a time, without having to load them, or move them onto a stack in between.
S Series couplings for excavators
The standard couplings used in our models are the quick couplings S40, S45, S50, and S60. Also available with other couplings on the market.
NTP10 excavator coupling
NTP10 (B20) couplings are available for our grapples.
These grapples, when fitted instead of the delimbing grapple, facilitate loading of brushwood.
These grapples, when fitted instead of a delimbing grapple, facilitate loading of roundwood.