FELLING GRAPPLE 400S FOR EXCAVATORS
The felling grapple Biojack 400S with a chainsaw is perfect in forest thinning and energy wood harvesting, as well as for wood loading and sorting. Its compact structure allows it to be used in urban felling, for cutting branches and cutting trees in complete safety.
The cut is assured by the chainsaw. After the cut, the saw bar is into the grapple’s chassis, allowing the wood handling.
The models including the SC100 saw unit also include the automatic chain saw tensioner.
Three hydraulic lines are required (pressure, return, and free return straight to the oil tank). The chainsaw is activated with an electric command in cabin, which require an electric cable or wireless control for limitless rotation.
The EG-kit is the Extra Grapple, the secondary upper grapple, which equips most of the models of these dimensions and offers even more grip power and safety for heavier woods. This option includes also the delimbing grabs for cutting the branches by sliding the grapple from the top to the bottom of the standing trunk, before cutting. This option is recommended for forest felling.
- for thinning and harvesting of energy wood, urban felling, e.g. for tree removal around power lines and buildings
- excellent loading properties
- flexible work cycle
- available with TD for unlimited rotation (Turning Device with swivel joint)
- 1 pressure and 1 return hose, 1 leakage oil line, and 1 power cable or wireless control required
- saw unit SuperCut 100 with automatic chain tensioner
- available with accumulating grapples or top grapples
- available with the following excavator couplings: S40, S45, S50, S60, S70, S80 and NTP10
- base machines: excavators 8-20 t, telescopic handlers, skidsteers
See videos about this product
Available with the following features and accessories
The accumulation grapples (E-kit) can be used to gather several stems at a time, without having to load them, or move them onto a stack in between.
No electric wire, easy 360° rotation! Radio control from the cabin.
The EG-kit, i.e. the top grapples make it possible to hold even a larger trunk vertical, and to lower it safely onto the ground, e.g.
These grapples, when fitted instead of the delimbing grapple, facilitate loading of brushwood.
These grapples, when fitted instead of a delimbing grapple, facilitate loading of roundwood.
TD Turning Device
For urban felling particularly, as well as for electric power line cleaning or any other sensitive work, the Turning Device is the solution.