FELLING GRAPPLE 500S FOR EXCAVATORS
⌀ 50 cm
A sturdy and powerful grapple for forest harvesting, urban felling and wood handling.
In municipal applications the grapple can be used, for instance, for removing trees around power lines and buildings. The trunk is cut with a chainsaw. During the loading cycle the saw remains in the frame and is activated by pressing a power button; this means that the grapple can be used flexibly for cutting and loading.
This grapple includes the saw unit SuperCut 100, with automatic saw chain tensioner and a dedicated chain oil tank.
The hydraulic components are well protected into the rear casing, while being easily reachable.
The Biojack 500S can be mounted on a telehandler or on an excavator, with different coupling solutions. The TD rotator is available with its swivel joint for limitless rotation.
- For forest harvesting, energy wood, urban felling, old tree removal, tree surgery, park maintenance, windthrows removal.
- Excellent loading properties
- 1 pressure hose, 1 return hose, 1 leakage oil line, 1 electric wire or wireless control for the saw
- Flexible work cycle
- Saw unit SuperCut 100 (10 cc)
- Automatic saw chain tensioner
- Lub oil tank for the saw chain, auto lubrication
- In option, flat box, TD rotator (IMO) with its swivel joint for limitless rotation
- Available with the following excavator couplings: S40, S45, S50, S60, S70, S80 and NTP10
- Base machines: excavators (12-20 t), telehandlers.
See videos about this product
Available with the following features and accessories
TD Turning Device
For urban felling particularly, as well as for electric power line cleaning or any other sensitive work, the Turning Device is the solution.
S Series coupling
The common coupling used on our models are S40, S45, S50, and S60. Also available with other couplings on the market.
No electric wire, easy 360° rotation! Radio control from the cabin.