ENERGY WOOD GRAPPLE 450EG FOR EXCAVATORS
Robust felling grapple for professional applications
3-in-1: Cutting, delimbing, and loading
A Biojack 1450EG energy wood grapple is an excellent tool for primary thinning, felling of trees in problem areas, clearing away windthrow, and harvesting energy timber. In municipal applications the grapple can be used, for instance, for clearing roadsides and parks. Due to the movable blade, felling and loading can both be performed without any special modifications. There is no need to remove the blade for loading; in the loading position it is securely stowed away inside the frame. Installation is easy and swift; no additional hydraulics is required, other than a pressure and a return hose. The technical features of this Biojack grapple ensure that stumps are cut low and that the cutting result is smooth.
The Biojack 450EG energy wood grapple features delimbing grapples and the top grapples as standard (EG-kit). With delimbing grapples trees can be limbed before cutting. Timber dries better and, the quality of wood chips is more uniform. The top grapples (EG-kit) make it possible to hold even a larger trunk vertical, and to lower it safely onto the ground, e.g. in close proximity to buildings or power lines. The Biojack 450EG energy wood grapple is also available with accumulating grapples (E-kit), which can be used to gather several stems at a time, without having to load them, or move them onto a stack in between.
- 3-in-1: Cutting, delimbing, and loading
- for primary thinning, felling of trees in problem areas, clearing away windthrow, and harvesting energy timber, clearing of roadsides and parks
- moving blade
- delimbing by moving the grapple along the trunk
- no additional hydraulics is required, other than a pressure and a return hose
- flexible work cycle
- delimbing grapples and top grapples fitted as standard
- available with accumulating grapples (E-kit)
- available with the following excavator couplings: S40, S45, S50, S60, S70, S80 and NTP10
- Base machines: excavators, telescopic handlers