FELLING GRAPPLE 400 COMBI FOR LOADERS
Felling grapple with a chainsaw and a knife
A Biojack 400 Combi felling grapple is perfect for primary thinning and harvesting of energy wood. In municipal applications the grapple can be used, for instance, for removing trees from around power lines. Cutting a tree can be done either with a knife or with a chainsaw.
During the loading cycle the blade remains inside the frame, which means that the grapple can be used flexibly for both cutting and loading. Installation is easy and swift; no additional hydraulics is required, other than a pressure and a return hose. The grapple can also be used to limb standing trees.
- for primary thinning and harvesting of energy wood, e.g. for removing trees from around power lines
- unlimited rotation
- excellent loading properties
- pressure and return hose, leakage oil line, electric wire or wireless control for the saw
- flexible work cycle
- saw chain lubrication with chainsaw oil
- base machines: forwarders, tractors, trucks