FELLING GRAPPLE 400EG COMBI FOR EXCAVATORS
Felling grapple with a chainsaw and a knife for excavator applications
A multifunctional grapple for easy and flexible use
A Biojack 400EG Combi felling grapple is perfect for primary thinning and harvesting of energy wood. In municipal applications the grapple can be used, for instance, for removing trees from around power lines. Cutting a tree can be done either with a knife or with a chainsaw.
During the loading cycle the blade remains inside the frame, which means that the grapple can be used flexibly for both cutting and loading. The grapple can also be used to limb standing trees.
The Biojack 400EG Combi felling grapple features top grapples (EG-kit) as standard. The top grapples allow holding even a larger trunk vertical, and to lower it safely onto the ground, e.g. in close proximity to buildings or power lines.
The Biojack 400EG Combi is also available with accumulating grapples (E-kit), which can be used to gather several stems at a time, without having to load them, or move them onto a stack in between.
- for primary thinning and harvesting of energy wood, e.g. for removing trees from around power lines
- excellent loading properties
- pressure and return hose, leakage oil line, electric wire or wireless control for the saw
- flexible work cycle
- top grapples as option
- available with accumulating grapples
- Power cable (12V or 24V)
- Saw chain lubrication with chainsaw oil tank
- Base machines: excavators, telescopic handlers