FELLING GRAPPLE 400S FOR EXCAVATORS
Felling grapple with a chainsaw
A Biojack 400S felling grapple is perfect for primary thinning and harvesting of energy wood. In municipal applications the grapple can be used, for instance, for removing trees from around power lines. The trunk is cut with a chainsaw. During the loading cycle the saw remains in the frame and is activated by pressing a power button; this means that the grapple can be used flexibly for cutting and loading. Installation is easy and swift; no additional hydraulics is required, other than a pressure and a return hose.
The Biojack 400S felling grapple is also available with a accumulating grapples (E-kit) with wireless control as standard, and top grapples (EG-kit), which can also be retrofitted. The multi tree handling grapples can be used to gather several stems at a time, without having to load them, or move them onto a stack in between. The top grapples allow holding even a larger trunk vertical, and to lower it safely onto the ground, e.g. in close proximity to buildings or power lines.
- for primary thinning and harvesting of energy wood, e.g. for removing trees from around power lines
- unlimited rotation
- excellent loading properties
- a pressure and a return hose, and a power cable (12V or 24V) as standard
- also available with wireless control (12V or 24V) -> only a pressure and a return hose
- flexible work cycle
- available with accumulating grapples or top grapples
- available with the following excavator couplings: S40, S45, S50, S60, S70, S80 and NTP10
- base machines: excavators, telescopic handlers